Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hearts: Handmade gift ideas.

Hi tinkering friends,

Today, I was looking for some ideas for handmade gifts. Off course good old Pinterest came to the rescue. My eyes were instantly drawn to the hundreds of beautiful "heart" pins. Each one unique and made with love. 

Needless to say it was a hard choice, so I decided to choose only a few that stood out, to draw inspiration from.


This vintage feel (follow your) heart by Jessie Chorley is a good gift for my niece who is going to university next year.



The button heart by sweetmeas.com will put my cake tin full of buttons (accumulated over many years) to good use.



Sweet set of bird house hooks that caught my eye. Love this.


Beautiful blue heart set, perfect for a good friend.



Sea glass, encased in a wire heart from etsy.com. Crystals will look good too.


Rustic wooden heart for a garden or porch. The reclaimed wood in the shed comes to mind.



Paper heart card by Blanc et Caramel. Looove!



Heart collage with crochet motif from etsy.com. I have lots of crochet samplers and an old blouse that can work, mmm.



Collage hearts by manuscrap.worldpress.com. Good use for old fabric scraps that I could never throw away.



Now it boils down to: Decisions, decisions decisions.

Until next time,

Happy tinkering!













No comments:

Post a Comment