Monday 18 November 2013

Cactus Flower Granny Square, Pattern and Tutorial.

Hi Friends,

It is a beautiful summer morning here in Johannesburg, we had rain over the week-end, and everything in the garden is saying "thank you". Keeping tune with the bright summer morning, I have to share this beautiful Cactus Flower Granny Square by Bigu' Handmade with you. Click on the  image below to go to the pattern.


The pattern was inspired by the Cactus flower, and she achieved a good resemblance. Don't you think?


There is a photo tutorial and written instructions in Spanish, but Google translated it well. She posted a diagram of the motif. There are tricky parts in this pattern, but her tutorial photos makes it quite clear. 


I hope that you enjoy this pattern. Please leave a comment, or just say "Hi". I would love to hear from you.

Till next time, happy tinkering!

PS.

Follow me on Twitter


Follow me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment